The current Tadvic was formed six years ago on 30th
In the past 6 years we have processed over 350 requests for assistive technology – helping clients throughout greater Melbourne and some throughout Victoria by remote consultation and delivery. We have also had requests from Queensland and Romania, where we shared designs.
Projects in the last year included:
- Various equipment for people of short stature
- Various modifications to 4 wheel walkers and
- Various modifications to seating and desks
- Two Vision Impaired Table Tennis Tables
- Modifications to equipment for lawn bowling and
ten pin bowling
The role of Tadvic as a low cost quality provider of custom assistive
technology is being understood and appreciated by a growing audience.
Covid19 has restricted our activities in the last few years
but like everyone we look forward normality.